[rabbitmq-discuss] Perl bindings for the Java client library

Alessandro Ranellucci aar at cpan.org
Tue Feb 22 10:55:27 GMT 2011

Hi all,

given the lack of complete or reliable Perl AMQP libraries, I
worked on  bindings for the RabbitMQ Java client library:

http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Net::RabbitMQ::Java

I'm going to test this module in production environment in the
next months, until a better solution is available for Perl developers.
I think that the optimal solution will be to use the RabbitMQ C
library, once it's done, and build full XS bindings. I'm
available to cooperate on that.

In the mean time, my Java bindings are the only way to use 0-9-1
and a number of features such as returned messages, publish
confirm, shutdown handlers, exceptions, QoS etc.

Feedback welcome! ;-)

     - alessandro.