[rabbitmq-discuss] C# Request Reply Question

Adam Rosenberger adam.rosenberger1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:18:32 GMT 2011

Hello,

I created a simple request reply example by deriving from SimpleRpcServer
and using SimpleRpcClient. Based on the pattern from the c# examples, I used
the same queue name for both the client and server.

This worked well; however, the website example in python uses a separate
request and reply queue, which makes more sense to me. I looked at
Subscription and a couple other classes in reflector but didn't find
anything obvious.

Can anyone provide any insight as to why the c# example uses the same queue
on both sides as opposed to the python example in the getting started
section?

Thanks,
Adam