[rabbitmq-discuss] Web server error

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 11 11:32:01 GMT 2011

On 11/02/11 11:20, Torsten W. Hansen wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me.

No problem. Please keep rabbitmq-discuss CCed so that other people can
learn too.

> I have a snapshot of the plugins installed.

So you have the plugins installed for rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel. From
your previous mail it sounded like you wanted the management plugin? If
so, please install:

webmachine-2.3.1.ez
rabbitmq-management-2.3.1.ez
rabbitmq-management-agent-2.3.1.ez

Alternatively if you wanted rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel, you should be
aware that out of the box it doesn't do much, but if you install
rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel-examples-2.3.1.ez you can see some example apps.

 > I don't find any logs.

They should be in %APPDATA%\RabbitMQ\logs on Windows, but I don't think
that's needed now.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen