[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to start Rabbit Server or Service

Paul Winters paul.j.winters at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:57:30 GMT 2011

Thanks for the quick response.  The install verification is nothing more
than popping up a toolbar from an erlang shell.  It is on the erlang
website.  I verified that "wish" file is present.

No logs are written to the log directory when I try to start Rabbit, that
RABBITMQ_BASE is used for (files are there but they are empty).  Is there
another place for logs?

Thanks,
Paul