[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP Erlang client

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Sun Feb 6 18:56:44 GMT 2011

The last time I looked, even the principal web documentation on the Erlang client itself had succumbed to this bit rot as have various chunks of sample code from beyond the Rabbit team's shores (e.g. in some Github repos).

I vaguely recall either reporting this as a bug or intending to do so... In the meantime, one should tread lightly and double check assumptions with the Erlang client's own code.  Most of the deviations are no more dramatic than the ones Matthew amends here.

Sent from my iPhone (Brevity and typos are hopefully the result of 1-fingered typing rather than rudeness or illiteracy).