[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue bound by a percentage change?

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:45:59 GMT 2011

After thinking about it for awhile and it seem the best bet is to
create a queue that the application logic dynamicly publishes routing
keys for. The way I currently set this up is:

Client A decides it wants to be notified if a stock drops .2% or more
  * publishes a Command Message indicating as such (something like
{ticker:"IBM", on:"drop", percentage:0.002} )
  * binds to queue stocks.IBM.drop.[>0.2%]
Client B
  * recieves command message and routes notifications with routing key
if the criteria matches

I've yet to investigate shovel but so far this seems to be an ideal solution. :)

Thanks,
James