[rabbitmq-discuss] How to break RabbitMQ cluster

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 4 18:38:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the report and sorry for the late reply.

I can reproduce all 3 problems on 2.2.0, but I can't reproduce the first
two on 2.3.1 (latest release).  Could you please try again and confirm
this is the case?

On 2.3.1, the last scenario doesn't cause a hang, but fails with an
internal exception (seems like you can't declare a queue in a cluster if
one cluster node is down).  I'm looking into this.

Cheers,
Alex