[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ hangs, does not accept connections

Dmitri Minaev minaev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:54:06 GMT 2011

We did not switch to IPv6 intentionally. I didn't even notice this
until some time ago, trying to find the cause of those troubles. I do
not think, though, that this is relevant, because the problem
persisted even when Rabbit was configured to work with v4 only.

I have installed that file and restarted Rabbit. Also, I asked the
developers whether they can stress-test the server. I will let you
know as soon as possible.

Thanks!

--
With best regards,