[rabbitmq-discuss] maximum number of amqp connections to a rabbitmq broker

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Dec 16 13:10:21 GMT 2011

Nothing jumps out as wrong with that but I would still put money on the
idea that you're doing something wrong. This is really basic stuff for
Pika; I would find it hard to believe that it's broken.

Are you definitely reaching the connection.close() in your code? Sorry
if that sounds obvious...

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen