[rabbitmq-discuss] using client from different threads

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Dec 5 14:53:24 GMT 2011

Dear John,

Our work was, in part, prompted by your questions.  Thank you.

I think we will be able to manage two of your three issues.  The 'multiple
replies' scheme is tricky, and we do not intend to try this straight away.
There are many problems with it which could result in an ugly interface.
Is there any reason why a large reply would not be adequate?

Steve 'bun' Powell
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
avoirdupois (phr.) 'Would you like peas with that?'
distribute (v.) To denigrate a look-alike band.
definite (phr.) 'It's hard of hearing, I think.'
modest (n.) The most mod.