[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.2.0 message delivery issue: internal crash

Alfonso Pantoja alfonso.pantoja at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:37:55 BST 2011

More info: the issue was "solved" by purging the messages in the
queue.
So I think there is something in them that Rabbit does not like. It is
strange because the messages are sent always the same way so the issue
happens randomly.
The messages are sent using the timestamp (in milliseconds) and
content-type AMQP fields.

We also check that when the issue arises that queue was totally
useless. We removed the bindings and reconnected again the consumer
(which creates the bindings when connected) and saw that rabbit didn't
report any error BUT the bindings were not created (so the create
binding command was accepted but never performed -no exceptions-)