[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.2.0 message delivery issue: internal crash

Alfonso Pantoja alfonso.pantoja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:51:46 BST 2011

Matthew,

since an update from 2.2.0 to 2.5.1 is complicated at this moment due
to the change could make some things stop working
(we use a custom mod_rabbitmq in ejabberd) and .NET consumers using
rabbitmq.client.dll library version 2.4.0)
do you know if there is a workaround to solve this issue?

After restarting rabbitMQ the server still does not deliver messages
to the consumer...