[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues starting RabbitMQ 2.5.1 on Ubuntu 10.04

TreforT trefor at tetrabyte.com
Wed Aug 17 14:08:16 BST 2011

 So after having Marek kindly have a look at my 1and1 Virtual Private Server
(not to be confused the 1and1's Dynamic Cloud Servers), we came to the
conclusion that RabbitMQ can not run on these systems due to the
non-standard nature of the setup.

So if anyone is thinking of using a 1and1 server to host anything RabbitMQ
related don't use a Virtual Private Server.

I am unaware of any issues on the Dynamic Cloud Servers and was able to
install and run RabbitMQ fine.

thank you all for your help, especially to Marek for all his hard work.

Kind Regards,
Trefor