[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues starting RabbitMQ 2.5.1 on Ubuntu 10.04

TreforT trefor at tetrabyte.com
Mon Aug 15 15:42:37 BST 2011

Hi Matthias,

the output i posted previously was run as root.

when I run 'erl' as rabbitmq i get this:

sudo -u rabbitmq erl
Erlang R14B03 (erts-5.8.4) [source] [64-bit] [smp:8:8] [rq:8]
[async-threads:0] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.8.4  (abort with ^G)
1>

Looking at the above im guessing they are both the same.

I sure I can arrange some remote access if it is required.

Regards,
Trefor