[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-stomp 2.5.1 does not respect the spec wrt content-type

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 9 16:56:46 BST 2011

Lionel,
Further to my last note, it has just occurred to me that you are suggesting that we do not add a default content-type header at all.  Is that it?
Otherwise I don't really know what the content-type default ought to be.
Please confirm if so.  The fix ought to be relatively simple.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some definitions from the SPD----------
Rigatoni n. A prime-ministerial grin.
Nigella n. The next bottle-size up from a Nebuchadnezzar.
Homily adv. Rather like a frenchman.