[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-stomp 2.5.1 does not respect the spec wrt content-type

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 9 16:24:02 BST 2011

Lionel,

Thanks for the confirmation that you included a content-length.  Any ideas on the proper behaviour when it is omitted?

Indeed, we would never want to add incorrect information to a message.  In this case, we clearly make the wrong default assumption.

Of course, knowing what the defaults MUST be is surely better than only knowing what they SHOULD be.  Perhaps you can help to improve the specification for us here.

Steve Powell  (a hippy bunny)
----------some definitions from the SPD----------
Rigatoni n. A prime-ministerial grin.
Nigella n. The next bottle-size up from a Nebuchadnezzar.
Homily adv. Rather like a frenchman.