[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ + CEP

Darach darach at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:32:02 BST 2011

Hi Cristoforo,

It looks like there is at least one open source project integrating
Esper with RabbitMQ. Esper is typically
embedded so I'd imagine integration is fairly easy if you wish to roll
your own for whatever reason.

I work for a commercial CEP vendor (StreamBase) and we support
RabbitMQ and other AMQP engines via
the RabbitMQ java client API. The source for the adapter (how we
integrate our CEP engine with
the outside world typically) is available on our website and can be
directly installed via a wizard in
the development environment.

http://www.streambase.com/sbx.htm

http://download.streambase.com/components/SB_SimpleRabbitMQ-1.0.zip

So feel free to use/adapt some of the source, integrate it with
another
CEP or, hell, you could download our product and play with that too
while you're at it!

Cheers,

Darach.