[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ keeps crashing, wrong rabbitmqctl nodedown

josua.troesch at bluewin.ch josua.troesch at bluewin.ch
Wed Sep 15 14:15:09 BST 2010

Hi David,

Thank you for answering, I found out that the rabbitmqctl could not connect because of wrong cookies and
fixed that. Sorry for not checking properly before.

Now, the queue listing is quite enlightening:

name durable
messages_ready messages_unacknowledged messages_uncommitted consumers
amq.gen-rZubaQsH4+AebarUDtas4g==	false	270064	357
0	2

A listing of the bindings shows that this queue is publishing to a topic.

Apparently this is the source of our
memory problem. It says there are 2 consumers for this topic, but I don't know how to get more details about those 2
consumers. How do I find out which application (source ip, username) is connected to that topic?

Thank you,
Josua