[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ failure

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 26 13:42:27 BST 2010

Hi Harel,

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 01:22:54PM +0100, Harel Malka wrote:
> [{running_applications,[{rabbit,"RabbitMQ","2.1.0"},

Cool, that's pretty recent - 2.1.1 is out now, but I don't think you're
having issues with anything that 2.1.1 fixed.

> Erlang:
> Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.6.3 [source] [64-bit] [smp:4]

Ahh, Erlang R12B3. That is rather ancient. Is this a Debian Lenny box,
per chance? Again, that said, the issue you're seeing may not be related
to that.

> All Logs will be provided directly. They are rather large, though the
> one in question (that matters) can be emailed. Should I do that or
> send a link to download the lot?

Emailing them all is file. They should get through to us. They're also
likely to be easily compressible.

Many thanks,

Matthew