[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ JSONRPC-CHANNEL Error

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 19 15:51:16 BST 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 08:19:57AM +0200, ALBERT HIDALGO BAREA wrote:
> I tried on Friday, but also gave me the same problem as before.
> If it is a general problem, I will wait until there is a new release of the RabbitMQ server or the JSONRPC-CHANNEL plugin.

Simon has just noticed that this has been in fact been broken in our
source tree for some time. We have a fix for this which has been through
QA and works - if you compile the plugin from the head of the default
branch then you should be fine now - certainly please let us know if it
still doesn't work for you.

The fix will be included in the next release.

Matthew