[rabbitmq-discuss] Warnings on server startup

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Fri Oct 15 12:29:28 BST 2010

Hi Jon,

Jon Rowland <jon.rowland at isam.com> writes:
> I had the same problem a month or so ago, see the thread "Plug-in out
> of date warnings when starting the RabbitMQ server on Windows".
>
> I didn't manage to resolve (moved on to something else).

Yes, I found your post when searching for other reports of Lars'
problem.

While the direct cause of the warning is the same, the context is a bit
different.  I'm not sure how Lars have triggered this warning, but it's
quite easy to propose a resolution for him.

David

--
David Wragg
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ