[rabbitmq-discuss] Should I upgrade all clients if I upgrade the server to 2.2.0

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Tue Nov 30 15:10:36 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 08:54:33AM -0600, Jon Brisbin wrote:
> Stacktrace: [{rabbit_mnesia,ensure_version_ok,1},

It thinks you're running in a cluster. Is that correct? In fact, I think
it thinks it's a slave node in a cluster and that the master node has
been upgraded. If so, the behaviour is "correct" - we don't support
upgrades in a cluster yet (as the release notes say), so moving the old
database out of the way is the right thing to do.

Matthew