[rabbitmq-discuss] Working PHP impl. to send and receive?

Gavin Butler gavinbutler at hushmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:28:56 GMT 2010

Here's the output from the test script that is bundled with the
project.  I haven't really made an effort to debug this though.

Just in case there is any uncertainty, this is from the pure PHP
project hosted here: http://code.google.com/p/php-amqplib/ ; the other
pure PHP project suggested by Alvaro (https://github.com/tnc/php-
amqplib) works perfectly.

We're going to use Alvaro's suggestion, but if you or anyone else wish
to debug further with our environment setup, I will gladly help with
that.

Thanks,

-gavin

amqp_test.php output:

Creating connection
< [hex]:
0000  41 4D 51 50 01 01 09 01                            AMQP....

waiting for 10,10
waiting for a new frame
PHP Warning:  feof() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given
in /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp_wire.inc on line 302
PHP Warning:  fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given
in /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp_wire.inc on line 303
Caught exception: Error reading data. Recevived 0 instead of expected
1 bytes
Trace:
#0 /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp_wire.inc(348): AMQPReader-
#1 /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp.inc(494): AMQPReader->read_octet()
#2 /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp.inc(514): AMQPConnection-
#3 /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp.inc(166): AMQPConnection-
#4 /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp.inc(251): AbstractChannel-
#5 /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp.inc(350): AbstractChannel-
#6 /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp_test.php(21): AMQPConnection-
#7 {main}< [hex]:
0000  01 00 00 00 00 00 0B 00  0A 00 3C 00 00 00 00
00   ........ ..<.....
0010  00 00 CE                                           ..Î

< 10,60: Connection.close
waiting for 10,61
waiting for a new frame
PHP Warning:  feof() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given
in /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp_wire.inc on line 302
PHP Warning:  fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given
in /root/php-amqplib-read-only/amqp_wire.inc on line 303
PHP Fatal error:  Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on
line 0