[rabbitmq-discuss] Pika and Channel.Flow

allan bailey zirpubolci at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:33:08 BST 2010

Matthias,

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Matthias Radestock
<matthias at rabbitmq.com>wrote:

> Allan,
>

> allan bailey wrote:
>
>> I just tried this patch in py-amqplib 0.6.2 and it doesn't seem to work,
>> or raise an exception.  It might be
>> rabbitmq isn't sending the channel.flow.
>>

> Check the rabbit.log for memory alarms; that will tell you whether
> channel.flow is working.

Yes, I see the alarms.  But a connected producer is allowed, w/ the patch to
continue sending.
New producers are disallowed from sending though.  So it's close.  I need
for the connected producer
to catch and exception so that it will stop sending.

I'll work on this fork and publish it when I get it working with an example.

-allan