[rabbitmq-discuss] Pika and Channel.Flow

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:17:24 BST 2010

Hey Matthias,

Yeah...it's pretty much at the same usability level as py-amqplib due
to the lack of defined exceptions.  You have to play with every
possible failure behavior to reverse engineer the exceptions that get
thrown that will indicate those behaviors.

Until Pika develops to have documented, predictable exceptions we're
going to stick with py-amqplib and txAMQP. Which is a shame because
Pika looks like it'll be a very good replacement for py-amqplib.

-J