[rabbitmq-discuss] the amqp-rest project

Alexandre Kalendarev akalend at mail.ru
Wed May 12 01:05:03 BST 2010

Hi all,

I create the HTTP amqp-rest service for WEB/AJAX exchange.
The amqp-rest is hi-perfomance  (more 1300 rps)  light (600K) HTTP server based libevent, realise two methods:
 - HTTP GET - the reading from queue one item by BASIC.GET AMQP method
 - HTTP POST - publish to exchange by BASIC.PUBLISH AMQP method

the result from HTTP server return by json.
I think, it will usefull for WEB development.

if need, I can realise the any amqp methods, but I think that create/delete and bind must be doing only backend.

Any ideas as big plus to project.