[rabbitmq-discuss] Unofficial guide to AMQP 1.0 PR3

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:17:34 BST 2010

+1

Davorin

Just to clarify - my comments were under the assumption that you
wanted to run something in production some time soon.

I fully agree with Rafi that we welcome comments on 1-0, and questions
are good too.  If you read the spec and do not understand something,
let us know.  That way it can be clarirfied.

alexis