[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-jsonrpc "shortcut" HTTP calls?

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Mar 25 21:47:52 GMT 2010

Hi Ivan,

I like the idea. I like it not only for HTTP but also for AMQP's native
wire protocol. I don't have time to work on it at the moment, but
perhaps we can discuss it here: do you have any concrete suggestions for
what it might look like? Maybe start with the HTTP setting and we can
generalise to the AMQP wire protocol later. And of course if you had a
prototype/proof-of-concept implementation, that'd be very welcome in
terms of getting the ball rolling :-)

Regards,
  Tony