[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-jsonrpc "shortcut" HTTP calls?

Ivan Delchev ivdelchev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:51:57 GMT 2010

Hi guys,

I have a question about RabbitMQ and more specifically
rabbitmq-jsonrpc. I know that this is an experimental download and is
basically translation of AMQP to HTTP, but is there a way to optimize
a typical process of e.g. authenticating yourself, declaring an
exchange and declaring a queue? Currently this takes 7-8 requests in a
row, which puts unnecessary load on the server. Does anyone know about
"shortcut" HTTP requests that bundle multiple AMQP calls in one
request in order to minimize overhead?

@RabbitGuys Do you have any plans to implement and support such features?

Thanks a lot,
Ivan