[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-jsonrpc-chanel via mod_proxy

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jun 28 14:54:01 BST 2010

Hi Емил,

The links to resources served under /rabbitmq_lib, /rabbithub and /rpc
are assumed to be absolute at the root and there is no configuration for
this at the moment. I suggest you use the default "/rpc/rabbitmq"
instead of "/rabbit/rpc/rabbitmq" to validate your installation first.
Your webserver error log may contain useful information if the proxy
configuration is faulty.

Regards

Emile

On 25/06/10 17:35, Емил Иванов / Emil Ivanov wrote:
> But this is not the only problem - trying to access
> /rabbit/rpc/rabbitmq json-rpc service returns 404 as well.
>
> Is there any configuration that needs to be done so rabbitmq deals
> well with the paths?
>
> Regards
>
> 2010/6/25  <emil.vladev at gmail.com>:
>> Ok, it seems that the problem is with the jsonrpc-chanel examples - paths to
>> js files and css files are absolute. Maybe this should be changed so the
>> examples are a bit more portable.
>>
>> Regards

[...]