[rabbitmq-discuss] externally creating authorized users?

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:06:47 BST 2010

Hi Russell,

One approach for managing users via HTTP would be to use Alice (
http://alicetheapp.com/). This provides a RESTful management interface for
Rabbit, and includes commands for creating and deleting users (
http://willcodeforfoo.com/2009/07/13/announcing-alice/).

Another approach (and I suggest this in an academic sense rather than a
practical one) would be to access the BQL plugin via the HTTP RPC plugin.

Paul.