[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and C Interface

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Mon Jun 7 20:37:18 BST 2010

This is truly awesome news. Are you mimicking the rabbitmq-c client library
structure? The reason why is that Alexandre Kalendarev wrote an AMQP PHP
extension which I am now maintaining, and we would love to be able to offer
the extension to Windows users as well, but that would require it using the
same function calls and structures as the rabbitmq-c client.

Thanks,
Pieter