[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and C Interface

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jun 7 14:52:21 BST 2010

Hi Frank,

Frank Gönninger <frank.goenninger at consequor.de> writes:
> We're currently working on a Visual Studio 2010 Project for the
> RabbitMQ C library. It will take a few more days (we estimate 2 weeks
> from now) until this is completed. We will post here when we're ready.

Great!

You may want to take a look at some the MinGW-based Windows work we've
been doing.  See bug22825 at <http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-c/>.  That
doesn't address all the issues that would need attention in order to
build under VS, but there is bound to be a significant overlap.

David

--
David Wragg
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ