[rabbitmq-discuss] bug21673 file formats

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:19:56 BST 2010

> Some follow up on that - the mnesia schema *has* changed recently which
> will have caused you issues (though this was done on a different branch
> and made it to default before making it into the new persister branch).
> Also, some of the paths in the new persister have changed around easter
> time which may also have caused issues.

I have been running code from april 19; trying to start that code on
the older queues caused rabbit to crash, whereas wiping out the dir
and starting fresh worked pretty well.  I just upgraded rabbit today,
and it can't see any queues from my april 19th build either.  That's
even stranger, because I also can't add new queues; the queue_declare
gives me an error that the queue doesn't exist.  very strange.  It's a
known risk of running dev code, so I'm not really annoyed by it, but
it would be nice if it never happened :)