[rabbitmq-discuss] configuring beam and rabbit

Aaron Westendorf aaron at agoragames.com
Thu Jul 15 18:30:17 BST 2010

Marek,

Fantastic, thank you; I was looking for the general format and
capability, I'm sure it's not perfectly formatted.  I'll be writing up
a post in the coming weeks summarizing our rabbit configuration.  For
a future release, I'd recommend:

* better documentation on rabbitmq.config
* deprecating the rabbitmq_cluster.config file in favor of a single config
* renaming rabbitmq.conf to rabbitmq.env or similar

cheers,
Aaron

--
Aaron Westendorf