[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP plugin problems (was: Claim on new ocamlmq broker...)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Jul 1 11:55:13 BST 2010

Steven Davidson wrote:
> I'm certainly happy doing this but for future reference is this code
> considered reasonably safe to put into production (after system testing
> elsewhere)? (I seem to recall things on the default branch have been
> QA'd?)

Reasonably so, given that it's not *officially* supported and is still labelled
"experimental" on the website :-)

Many others have indeed put it into production, and this issue has been
discussed recently; see the thread around here:
http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2010-April/007032.html

Cheers,
  Tony