[rabbitmq-discuss] BasicPublish() from .NET client hangs after upgrading server to 1.7.1

Ergeerts Glenn glenn.ergeerts at artesis.be
Thu Jan 28 15:27:15 GMT 2010

No, i am only sending 1 message

Van: Gustavo Aquino [mailto:aquino.gustavo at gmail.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 28 januari 2010 16:07
Aan: Ergeerts Glenn
CC: majek04; rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com
Onderwerp: Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] BasicPublish() from .NET client hangs after upgrading server to 1.7.1

Glenn,

Are you sending a lot of messages ?, this source code that you post here are in one class that are created all time that you send a new message ?

Because a lot of memory will be consumed if all the time you create connection and forgot it there like you show your source, if it is your case just open one connection and reuse the Rabbit Object connection, doing it you will use a little memory and will increase performance of your application.

If you get the example source coming with RabbitMQ.Net and just put one loop to send a lot of messages you will get the same error reported.

Regards.