[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit-MQ crashing

Steve Conover sconover at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 17:05:55 GMT 2010

We're experiencing this problem as well.  Just from reading the list
it seems that the new persister stuff committed around 12/1 is
supposed to fix it.

I'm curious:

- has this bug indeed been fixed?
- is the code somewhere past bleeding edge?  Would you consider it to be stable?
- please excuse my ignorance, but is there any bug or ticket url that
I can follow to keep track of the fix / when it's been released / etc
?

Regards,
Steve