[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue durability

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:59:04 GMT 2010

Is the 21673 queue storage supposed to be durable?  I've had systems
run out of memory, invoke the OOM-killer, and nuke Rabbit a few times.
 At some point (possibly with code up to a few weeks old), I lost the
existence of a queue.  Has this been a known issue in the past few
weeks, or is it a known issue that rabbit isn't nuke-proof?  I don't
have anything repeatable yet, but if it's not something that's known,
and it's something that shouldn't ever be able to happen, I'll try to
get a repeatable test case.