[rabbitmq-discuss] new persiter hangs while consuming messages from multiple queues

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Tue Feb 9 22:14:15 GMT 2010

Hi Scott,

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 01:27:12PM -0800, scott w wrote:
> Is there an easy way to backport bug21673 to 1.7.1 or do I have to go
> against trunk to use it? And if so, is trunk stable right now?

bug21673 contains everything that you need - every few days I merge from
default into bug21673 so yes, it keeps up with all the developments and
fixes going on in default. Default is very stable just at the moment.

So in short, you shouldn't need to do any merging yourself - you should
find that running straight off bug21673 is stable, and if you find bugs,
please do let us know - we're normally pretty quick at tracking them
down and fixing them.

Matthew