[rabbitmq-discuss] PHP Client libraries

diez flatline at stresstiming.de
Mon Feb 8 13:46:33 GMT 2010

Am 05.02.2010 21:04, schrieb Pieter de Zwart:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We are having some issues here with PHP clients. We have the following
> Php-amqp (PHP module written in C)
> Php-rabbit (PHP module written in C)
> AMQP (Pure PHP implementation, which is a port of port)
>
> The pure PHP implementation is working for us, but it is too slow to
> really serve our purposes. As a result, we are looking at the PHP modules.
> After doing some patching thanks to madcoder on Google groups, the
> php-amqp library works well, but does not have consumer functionality.
> The php-rabbit module is unfortunately bug ridden.
Am 05.02.2010 21:04, schrieb Pieter de Zwart:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We are having some issues here with PHP clients. We have the following
> Php-amqp (PHP module written in C)
> Php-rabbit (PHP module written in C)
> AMQP (Pure PHP implementation, which is a port of port)
>
> The pure PHP implementation is working for us, but it is too slow to
> really serve our purposes. As a result, we are looking at the PHP modules.
> After doing some patching thanks to madcoder on Google groups, the
> php-amqp library works well, but does not have consumer functionality.
> The php-rabbit module is unfortunately bug ridden.
>
> Does anyone have a working php module that contains consumer
> functionality?
Hi Pieter, hi @all

I lost the track to the answers to your message.
What does it mean, "it lacks the consumer functionality" ?

Did You find a solution for the php-client?
Can you provide a link to the patched PHP module from madcoder?
Can I use it in production?

It would be cool if you can tell us (me) which bugs you ran into, so we
could propably help to fix some of them and get a working library.

We tried using the Pure PHP-AMQP Library and we also discovered that's
too slow for our scenario.

Greetings,

Dieter