[rabbitmq-discuss] PHP Client libraries

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Fri Feb 5 20:04:13 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,

We are having some issues here with PHP clients. We have the following
Php-amqp (PHP module written in C)
Php-rabbit (PHP module written in C)
AMQP (Pure PHP implementation, which is a port of port)

The pure PHP implementation is working for us, but it is too slow to really
serve our purposes. As a result, we are looking at the PHP modules.
After doing some patching thanks to madcoder on Google groups, the php-amqp
library works well, but does not have consumer functionality. The php-rabbit
module is unfortunately bug ridden.

Does anyone have a working php module that contains consumer functionality?

Thanks,
Pieter