[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitHub: Binding a queue to an exchange

Oliver Senn sennol at student.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 3 21:15:31 GMT 2010

Thanks for the hint, Michael.

The principle of subscribing a queue to an exchange makes sense in
my opinion and so I tried it but it didn't work. The problem seems
to be the verification ('hub.verify'):
1) if left away      -> 400 Missing required parameter
2) if set to 'sync'  -> 400 Request verification failed
3) if set to 'async' -> 202 but the binding never shows up (checked
    with 'sudo rabbitmqctl list_bindings'

I am directing the POST to
   http://localhost:8000/subscribe/x/exchange_OrderEvent_shop1
with