[rabbitmq-discuss] properties.headers in Perl client

vickerto vickerto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 18:48:17 GMT 2010

I have successfully implemented a messaging system using one of the
PHP clients that I found on the web.  I am currently working on a Perl
counterpart that can send and receive messages to/from the same
system.

The problem that I am running into is that I was successfully able to
use the properties.headers to store some key/value information about
my message in the PHP client, but I have yet to find a Perl client
that actually supports or uses these headers.  Am I missing something
or does nobody actually use these headers in Perl?

Thanks,

Tom