[rabbitmq-discuss] How to Show my List_Queues in .net by API

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Fri Dec 17 06:39:46 GMT 2010

If you are running the management plugin, then the following URI should
return a list of queues.

http://*server-name*:55672/api/queues/

More info on using HTTP as a management interface is here:
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-management/raw-file/rabbitmq_v2_2_0/priv/www-api/help.html

For documentation on calling HTTP from .NET, I suggest MSDN.  The following
link may be a helpful place to begin:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.httpwebrequest(v=vs.80).aspx