[rabbitmq-discuss] SNMP Plugin.

Scott Brooks scott at beamdog.com
Wed Dec 15 16:55:46 GMT 2010

I'm assuming you're using
https://github.com/epicadvertising/rabbitmq_snmp_plugin

I originally wrote it for RabbitMQ 1.7, and as far as I know it has
not been touched/updated since, so I certainly wouldn't try and use it
on 2.2.

It probably wouldn't be a lot of work to get it updated to 2.2, and
either integrate it into the management plugin or re-use the fine
grained statistics, but either of those options would require some
more development work on it which I don't have the time for right now.

When I was originally working on it, my hope was that someone at
RabbitMQ would grab the .mib(the hardest part) and integrate it into
core, but this has not happened yet/I have no clue if they plan on it.

You may want to look at the Management plugin and see if you can pull
the stats you need from that.
Scott