[rabbitmq-discuss] the last version librabbitmq-c installation error

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Mon Dec 13 00:45:47 GMT 2010

Hi Alexandre,

Alexandre Kalendarev <akalend at mail.ru> writes:
> the last version  installation  librabbitmq-c is error:
>
> $:~/src/rabbitmq-c$ sudo autoreconf -i
> Can't exec "libtoolize": No such file or directory at
> /usr/bin/autoreconf2.50 line 189.
> [...]
>
> the /usr/bin includes the files:
>
> autoconf2.13
> autoconf2.50
> autoconf2.64
> autoreconf
> autoreconf2.13
> autoreconf2.50
> autoreconf2.64

The oldest version of autoreconf that I know works with rabbitmq-c is
2.59, and that is quite an old version.  2.50 must be really old.

Does it work if you run "autoreconf2.64 -i" instead?

By the way, you shouldn't need to use sudo to run autoreconf as root.

David

--
David Wragg
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ