[rabbitmq-discuss] does rabbit eat memory?

Robert Fuller fullergalway at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:43:30 GMT 2010

Just an update to let you know we made the following changes:

1. in all cases where we do not sent a basicAck, we now send a
basicReject with requeue=true. (using java client).
2. we upgraded the server to rabbitmq 2.2.0

After these two changes we are seeing very nice use of memory by
rabbitmq on the server.

Beauty!

Thanks,
Rob.