[rabbitmq-discuss] Exactly Once Delivery

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 9 09:46:38 BST 2010

John

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM, John Apps <johndapps at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is good to see humour in discussions of this nature; it would be even
> better if those implementing the applications were to share the same humour!
> I suspect the world of open source is at times a different one to that which
> I seem to work in. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

John we take this stuff as seriously as anyone.  That's why we do it
professionally.

We've often found customers whose requirements include "please break
the laws of physics, and cure cancer".  I'm sure you know what I mean.
 If you could advise us on how to best help in such cases, we're all
ears.

In the meantime we are stuck in world where "guaranteed" has no fixed
connotation.

alexis