[rabbitmq-discuss] Interesting error in RabbitMQ logs -- path issue?

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:42:42 BST 2010

  I am having some trouble with RabbitMQ -- the message in the
  logs is:

    =ERROR REPORT==== 27-Apr-2010::10:37:23 ===
    ** Generic server <0.205.0> terminating
    ** Last message in was {'$gen_cast',init}
    ** When Server state == {...
                             ...many lines...
                             ...}

    ** Reason for termination ==
    ** {'function not exported',[{random,seed,[{1272,389638,154772}]},
                                 {rabbit_shovel_worker,handle_cast,2},
                                 {gen_server2,handle_msg,7},
                                 {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

  I'm using Shovel with SSL. This looks like a path or library
  issue; but I am not as familiar with Erlang as I would like
  and it's hard to say. I have several machines on which
  RabbitMQ is working, using the same configuration and build
  process. However, this is one of those environments where each
  machine is a subtly different snowflake; any help in tracking
  this down would be appreciated.

--
Jason Dusek